1) Cleanse and prep skin with Clinicians Complex Foaming Gel Cleanser and Acne Toner.
2) Use swab applicator and apply to treatment areas being careful to avoid contact with eyes.
3) Allow to remain on skin according to chart below.
4) Immediately wash patients skin thoroughly with a solution of 1 tbsp baking soda to 8 oz. water and pat dry.
5) Apply Skin Recovery Serum, Derma Moist and Sun block.
6) Repeat the treatment 1 -2 times per week for six weeks. Optimal results are achieved with a total of 12 treatments.
NOTE # 1: Important - Do Not Leave Patient Unattended. Upon application of Clinical Exfoliating Gel, red patchy areas may be seen and patient may begin to feel tingling & itching. Redness is to be expected with some sensitive patients.
NOTE # 2: Wait a minimum of 72 hours after Clinical Exfoliating Gel applications before using any home care products containing alpha /beta hydroxy acid, Retinol or Retin-A®. Use only Clinicians Complex Sunblock Lotion, Skin Recovery Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum or Liposome Face and Neck Lotion during this time. To prevent further damage to the skin, CLINICIANS COMPLEX Sunblock Lotion must be applied on a daily basis.